Recipe by ellie3763
http://technicolorkitcheninenglish.blogspot.com/2009/07/better-than-brownie-cookies.html... posting here for safe-keeping!
- 1 1⁄3 cups dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Prereheat the oven to 350ºF. Line two large baking sheets with baking paper.
- Melt the 1 1/3 cups chocolate with the butter in a small saucepan over low heat – stir constantly until smooth. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix eggs, vanilla and sugar in a medium bowl. Combine thoroughly. Set aside.
- Sift flour and baking powder together in a small bowl.
- Add melted chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and slowly add your dry ingredients.
- Add the cup of chocolate chunks/chips and stir.
- Scoop 1 ½ tablespoons of dough onto prepared sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are firm on the outside (dough loses its sheen). Leave to cool completely on sheets.