Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
http://technicolorkitcheninenglish.blogspot.com/2009/07/better-than-brownie-cookies.html... posting here for safe-keeping!
- Prereheat the oven to 350ºF. Line two large baking sheets with baking paper.
- Melt the 1 1/3 cups chocolate with the butter in a small saucepan over low heat – stir constantly until smooth. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix eggs, vanilla and sugar in a medium bowl. Combine thoroughly. Set aside.
- Sift flour and baking powder together in a small bowl.
- Add melted chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and slowly add your dry ingredients.
- Add the cup of chocolate chunks/chips and stir.
- Scoop 1 ½ tablespoons of dough onto prepared sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are firm on the outside (dough loses its sheen). Leave to cool completely on sheets.