Recipe by chelle keithley
After trying several recipes and even the frozen stuff from Boston Market(YUCK!!!) I decided to "invent" my own. The amounts of ingredients are all guesstimates. So please feel free to adjust to your personal liking.
Top Review by kathykelly
The flavor of this recipe is very good and it certainly tastes decadent! I do agree with the other reviewers that it is a little too thick. I did not fully drain the spinach and this helped some. I also found the garlic and onion to be too raw. I suggest sauteing them first to soften them.
- 2 (566.99 g) box frozen spinach (Cooked and drained)
- 113.39-170.09 g cream cheese, softened (this is approx. amount)
- 59.14 ml chopped onion, approx
- 14.79-29.58 ml minced garlic, approx
- 59.14 ml fresh parmesan cheese, approx
- 59.14 ml monterey jack cheese, approx. (Add or subtract ingredient amounts to your taste)