Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will make 1 1/2 cups Creole Mayonnaise and 2 pounds of Cheese Spread.
Make and share this Better Than Better Cheddar recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb smoked gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 lb sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
For Homemade Creole Mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard or 1 tablespoon any coarse grainy brown mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- For Mayonnaise: Place 1/4 cup oil in blender. Add all other ingredients and blend. Add remaining oil a little at a time.
- For Better Than Cheddar: Mix all ingredients together with enough homemade Creole mayonnaise to get the correct consistency.