Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Just some ingredients with Beer! Nothing could be better than that!
- 1 medium Spanish onion, diced
- 1 medium banana pepper, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 5 tomatoes, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄3 cup wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 dash ground cloves
- 12 ounces beer (amber ale or porter)
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan and boil for 10 minutes.
- Lower heat and simmer about 4 hours until thickened.
- Cool and refrigerate for 24 hours so the flavors can meld.
- Baste everything but the dog with it.