Recipe by darthlaurie
Quick,easy,and delicious! I figured out the recipe that a joint in the mall used. Unfortunately, they closed! Add and subtract ingredients you like on your nachos.
Top Review by lauralie41
These are the best nachos we have had! I doubled the recipe and we had these nachos for supper. The only thing I would do differently next time is warm the nachos in the oven for a bit longer. Very quick to put together and so good!
- 70.87 g tortilla chips (approx. 25)
- 177.44 ml Mexican blend cheese or 177.44 ml cheddar cheese
- 78.07 ml canned black beans, rinsed
- 170.09 g canned chicken or 170.09 g leftover cooked chicken (taco meat works well, too)
- 44.37 ml salsa
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml guacamole
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 8 inch round cake pan with tin foil, if desired.
- Spread tortilla chips evenly in cake pan; some overlap is fine.
- Sprinkle cheese over the chips, making sure all the chips have some cheese on them.
- Sprinkle salsa over the cheese.
- Pour black beans and chicken over the salsa and cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve in the cake pan.
- Serve with sour cream and guacamole, if desired.