1/2 Photos of Better Than a Restaurant's Nachos
Quick,easy,and delicious! I figured out the recipe that a joint in the mall used. Unfortunately, they closed! Add and subtract ingredients you like on your nachos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line 8 inch round cake pan with tin foil, if desired.
- 3Spread tortilla chips evenly in cake pan; some overlap is fine.
- 4Sprinkle cheese over the chips, making sure all the chips have some cheese on them.
- 5Sprinkle salsa over the cheese.
- 6Pour black beans and chicken over the salsa and cheese.
- 7Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- 8Serve in the cake pan.
- 9Serve with sour cream and guacamole, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better Than a Restaurant's Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.4
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 797.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: