Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick,easy,and delicious! I figured out the recipe that a joint in the mall used. Unfortunately, they closed! Add and subtract ingredients you like on your nachos.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 8 inch round cake pan with tin foil, if desired.
- Spread tortilla chips evenly in cake pan; some overlap is fine.
- Sprinkle cheese over the chips, making sure all the chips have some cheese on them.
- Sprinkle salsa over the cheese.
- Pour black beans and chicken over the salsa and cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve in the cake pan.
- Serve with sour cream and guacamole, if desired.
These are the best nachos we have had! I doubled the recipe and we had these nachos for supper. The only thing I would do differently next time is warm the nachos in the oven for a bit longer. Very quick to put together and so good!