1/1 Photo of Better Than A-1 Marinade for Steaks
Abby Girl's Note:
For an intense flavor, while keeping the marinating time under an hour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy, oil, sugar, Worcestershire, garlic, chives, and pepper in medium bowl. Remove 1/4 cup marinade and combine with vinegar in small bowl; set aside.
- 2Place remaining marinade and steaks in gallon-size zipper-lock bag; press out as much air as possible and seal bag. Refrigerate 1 hour, flipping bag after 30 minutes to ensure that steaks marinate evenly.
- 3Remove steaks from marinade, letting any excess marinade drip back into bag. Discard bag and marinade. Grill steaks as desired.
- 4Transfer steaks to shallow pan and pour reserved marinade over top. Tent loosely with foil and let rest 10 minutes, turning meat halfway through. Slice steak or serve whole, passing reserved marinade if desired.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better Than A-1 Marinade for Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.4
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2182.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g