Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Short on time but looking for a hearty meal? Then try this vegan version of a family classic—it’s sure to please everyone at the dinner table
- 1 lb egg-free pasta
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb morningstar veggie crumbles
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) canfranco-american mushroom gravy
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 vegan sour cream
- Cook the pasta in boiling water until the desired tenderness is reached.
- In a large skillet, brown the onion in the oil. Add the remaining ingredients, stir, and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Drain the pasta, and serve the sauce over the noodles.