Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from the tightwad gazzette its so easy and affordable very good as well
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- Mix all together and chill for at least 30 minutes and then enjoy.
We liked this and its easy peasy. I don't know if I will ever go back to bottled dressing again. I made it first as directed then after we had it on our salad at dinner I added some dry mustard powder, dill and lemon juice. That made it just what we wanted. I think this will be my go to recipe if i don't have buttermilk in the house.
I used this dressing to make recipe #228463 and it worked great. Used some leftover dressing to dip cucumber slices in and it tasted great that way too. I was grateful to find a ranch dressing recipe that didn't call for buttermilk. Thanks for this quick and easy recipe!