Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Homemade peanut butter is so much different from store bought, so don't expect it to be a mock Skippy! Extra good on plain or toasted 7-grain bread. From "Cooking a la Heart"- Delicious Heart Healthy Recipes from the Mankato Heart Health Program, 1988.
- Place peanuts in food processor equipped with metal blade.
- Process on high until peanuts form a ball which will whirl briefly around bowl before breaking apart, about 2 minutes.
- Remove cover and scrape down.
- Replace cover and continue processing, adding oil in a steady stream.
- Add honey and blend until smooth and creamy.