Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. An easy and elegant breakfast or brunch recipe of baked hashbrowns, eggs, cheese and ham.
- 340.19 g cooked turkey (preferably pepper turkey, sliced not too thin, otherwise you will need more)
- 566.99 g Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 709.77 ml egg whites
- 177.48 ml of crystal farms monterey jack cheese
- cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray a 12 inch non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium-high. Add hash browns, spread out and press down so flat. Heat till brown on bottom(about 6 min) ad flip lowering heat to medium nd cooking till golden brown ( about another 6 min). Once done remove potatoes. Seperate about 12 spoon fills into a bowl and cover remaining potatoes and keep warm.
- Spray 12 muffin cup pan with cooking spray. Line each cup with I slice of Deli meat so it makes a little cup/basket (if meat is very thin and tearing use 2 slices offing one over the other). Add 1 spoon of potatoes to each cup. Then pour 1/4 cup of either All Whites or Better'n Egg into each cup (3 cups total).top off each cup with 1 spoon of your Favorite shredded Crystal Farms Cheese (I recommend Pepper Jack or Colby Jack). Bake at 350 for 18-22 min or until egg cups golden brown and no egg liquid visible.
- Remove from pan and serve with remaining hash browns and your favorite condiments. If you are serving brunch a light salad also pairs great as well as soe hot sauce!