5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. An easy and elegant breakfast or brunch recipe of baked hashbrowns, eggs, cheese and ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces cooked turkey (preferably pepper turkey, sliced not too thin, otherwise you will need more)
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 cups egg whites
- 12 tablespoons of crystal farms monterey jack cheese
- cooking spray
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Spray a 12 inch non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium-high. Add hash browns, spread out and press down so flat. Heat till brown on bottom(about 6 min) ad flip lowering heat to medium nd cooking till golden brown ( about another 6 min). Once done remove potatoes. Seperate about 12 spoon fills into a bowl and cover remaining potatoes and keep warm.
- 3Spray 12 muffin cup pan with cooking spray. Line each cup with I slice of Deli meat so it makes a little cup/basket (if meat is very thin and tearing use 2 slices offing one over the other). Add 1 spoon of potatoes to each cup. Then pour 1/4 cup of either All Whites or Better'n Egg into each cup (3 cups total).top off each cup with 1 spoon of your Favorite shredded Crystal Farms Cheese (I recommend Pepper Jack or Colby Jack). Bake at 350 for 18-22 min or until egg cups golden brown and no egg liquid visible.
- 4Remove from pan and serve with remaining hash browns and your favorite condiments. If you are serving brunch a light salad also pairs great as well as soe hot sauce!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better-N-Eggs Basket #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 55.1 mg
- Sodium 314.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 33.1 g