- 2 medium potatoes, pared and cut in pieces
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons light cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water till tender; drain.
- Beat cream cheese till fluffy.
- Add hot potatoes gradually, beating constantly till light and fluffy.
- beat in cream.
- Season with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Pile in two mounds on greased heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Dot with butter.
- Broil 5 minutes.