Recipe by whitmart
Frizzled cabbage with an Asian flavor. Easy to make with packaged slaw mix. Makes a nice side dish with steamed rice and Asian chicken wings.
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon in medium hot skillet until crisp.
- Remove bacon from pan and pour off all but about 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
- Add the cabbage to hot skillet and a bit of water to de-glaze the pan.
- Reduce heat and cover pan.
- Stir occasionally and cook until mostly wilted.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low and let cook, stirring frequently, until cabbage is starting to caramelize (brown), about 10 minutes.
- Do not let burn.
- Add preferred sauce to taste, return bacon to cabbage and serve.