Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A pumpkin pie milkshake that is better for you than those using ice cream.
- 1⁄2 cup lowfat cottage cheese (or Lowfat Greek Yogurt)
- 1 -2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar, Stevia, Splenda, ect. (Whatever sweetener you prefer to use)
- 2 tablespoons Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tray ice cube
- crushed graham cracker
- Blend everything except for graham crackers together.
- Pour into a glass and top with crushed graham crackers.