Recipe by Amanda Beth
Boil your eggs, and eat them, too!! This is a great egg salad, and is 3 ww points a serving, not including any bread. I like mine on toasted oat bran bread, but I'm sure rye bread would be tasty too!! My dog gets the discarded yolks! Prep time assumes eggs are already boiled. Modified from a Weight Watchers recipe.
Top Review by South Carolina Girl
I enjoyed this! I used red bell pepper and green onions because that is what I had on hand. The next time, I will probably make it without any yolks so that it is even "better-for-you"! Made for Healthy Choices ABC.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄8 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄8 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper