Recipe by jenpalombi
from Hungry Girl. So much healthier than commercial boneless buffalo wings! 3 ww points per 4 oz serving. I often make the full recipe for myself for a very satisfying 6 point lunch (or over salad greens with 2T ff ranch for an even more satisfying 7 point lunch!) YUM! TIP: Spray your baking sheet REALLY well to avoid losing any of your breading when flipping the wings.
- 8 ounces raw lean boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 10 nugget-shaped pieces
- 1⁄4 cup Fiber One cereal, ground to a breadcrumb-like consistency (original)
- 1 ounce Pringles fat free barbecue potato crisps (or another fat-free BBQ-flavored potato chip)
- 3 tablespoons frank's redhot original cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Crush potato crisps completely and, in a small dish, mix with cereal crumbs. Add a dash of each of the seasonings and mix well.
- Place chicken pieces in a separate dish, and cover and toss with Frank's RedHot. Spray a baking pan with nonstick spray. Give each chicken piece a shake (so it's not dripping with RedHot), and then coat it evenly with the crumb mixture.
- Lay the battered nuggets on the baking pan. Place in the oven, and bake for 10 minutes. Then flip the wings over, and return them to the oven for 10 more minutes, or until outsides are crispy and chicken is cooked throughout.