Recipe by weekend cooker
a wonderful dish for the entire family, it could be made as a one course meal.
Top Review by BakinBaby
Made for lunch today, delish! I used frozen butter beans from last years garden. Next time I'll cut back on the tomatoes, just a personal preference. Made for 123 tag, will certainly make again.
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chicken seasoning
- 3 (15 ounce) cans butter beans, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham