Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this mostly to fry things in because my husband likes the taste of things fried in butter, but butter burns so easily. It needs to be stored in the fridge because it's quite soft. The salt is not necessary but I use it for the flavor. I use popcorn salt because it's so fine
- Mix the soft butter (and the salt, if using) with an electric mixer till smooth.
- Slowly pour in the canola oil while still mixing.
- Keep mixing till all the oil is incorporated into the butter and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a container and refrigerate till solid again.
- Store in the refrigerator.
this is a GREAT idea, and healthy... thanks very much!
Great recipe! I made a mistake and used olive oil,worked out great! Next time I will try canola oil, Thanks. Linda