1/2 Photos of Better Butter
For those of us that like to cook with real butter and olive oil and try to stretch it as far as it can go, you are going to love this. I got this idea from my mother and it is fantastic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Let your butter get to room temperature and place in mixer (if you're using a hand mixer then place it in a medium to large bowl).
- 2Whip the butter until it is fluffy.
- 3Then with your measured 2 cups of olive oil drizzle it into the butter as it is mixing.
- 4Once everything is mixed well it will be as thick as cake batter.
- 5Pour into plastic container with a lid and place in the refrigerator over night.
- 6It will harden and spreads easily.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better Butter
Serving Size: 1 (886 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2358.0
- Calories from Fat 2400
- Total Fat 266.7 g
- Saturated Fat 97.6 g
- Cholesterol 325.3 mg
- Sodium 874.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g