Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A really tasty, warm artichoke dip. It really does come together quickly, too. Good with toasted bread pieces, crackers, or even vegetables like cucumber slices or leaves of endive lettuce, or celery (if you avoid bread). After it was gone, I was trying to think of a way to cook some chicken I had and I had an idea that this dip might be tasty as a chicken breast stuffing. Some day I plan to try it in a stuffed chicken breast. Enjoy this yummy dip!
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (packed in water, not oil) or 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke bottoms (packed in water, not oil)
- 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese (fresh, not canned)
- 1⁄2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small garlic clove (minced)
- salt and pepper
- Drain the artichokes from the can. Coarsely chop them.
- Combine chopped chokes, cheeses, mayo, and garlic in a small oven-proof serving dish.
- Add fresh ground pepper and salt to taste.
- Bake in oven at 375 - 400 until melted.
- To be served next day, just re-heat in microwave. Recipe can be doubled.
This was a tasty artichoke dip. I baked it at 375 for about 20 minutes. Next time I will increase the temp to 400 and bake for 15-20 minutes. Thank you for sharing.