Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This is my Mom's very own recipe. I ate it a lot growing up and it's still my favorite way to make chops.
- 6 pork chops (center cut)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, crushed (71g)
- 1 cup cold water
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute pork chops in oil over medium heat until fairly brown.
- Place chops in roasting pan and sprinkle with onion and chicken cube.
- Pour over cold water,cover with lid and roast for 1 hour.
- If your chops are thin you may need to add more water or not cook them as long.
I love it, thank you for sharing!
Very disappointing. Not very flavorful. I will add some more seasonings if I ever make it again.
very good. the whole family enjoyed it. including my two year old girl, and she is a picky eater.