Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
By far my favorite appetizer! It is perfect to serve with crackers or on thin sliced baguette.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (chopped into small chunks)
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies (diced)
- Set cream cheese on counter and bring to room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise together.
- Add grated parmesan, artichoke hearts, and chilies.
- Heat in microwave or oven just before serving.
This was soo easy to make, and of course I added lots of roasted garlic and extra green chile for a little "punch". Thanks!
Oh my! What a sinfully delicious dip! This is THE BEST dip I've had in a long time! It's nice and creamy. I love creamy dips! Unlike other dips that call for parmesan this does not get hard and chunky it's nice and smooth perfect for corn chips. The only thing I might add next time would be a little garlic, but it is great all on it's own. I LOVED this and will make again for sure. I intend on serving it at a party along side some garlic bread/veggies and corn chips. Thank you so much! LOVED LOVED Made for Fall PAC 2008
Best artichoke dip EVER!! Be sure to use mayo, not Miracle Whip. Thank you Cadylynn for posting.