1/18 Photos of Beth's Pizza Crust
This is an excellent crust that requires no time to rise. Why order out when you can just throw this pizza together?
My Private Note
pizza c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine yeast and warm water.
- 2Stir until dissolved.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 4Let rest 5 minutes.
- 5Roll out to size and shape you need.
- 6(I have used this same size recipe in jelly roll pans and on round baking stones.) Bake at 450* for 15 minutes or until golden.
- 7A couple tips: Sometimes I omit the sugar.
- 8Instead, I add several good shakes of Italian seasoning mix (just dried herbs).
- 9Use your imagination, this is hard to mess up.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beth's Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (575 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1256.3
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2342.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 245.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 35.1 g