Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
My kids love this meatloaf
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 cup rice
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Form it into a loaf in a pan.
- Top with more Heinz 57 Sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour.
This was just "ok" for us. I used regular white rice and it was completely uncooked and crunchy when this was pulled from the oven - perhaps it was supposed to be Minute Rice? I felt like it was lacking in the seasoning department - next time I think I'll add some garlic and some herbs and try minute rice....