Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh broccoli with almonds and red grapes never tasted better! A "wow" recipe at every event! A friend shared this recipe with me, and I love to serve it!
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup celery, sliced small
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced small (whole onion)
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup toasted slivered almonds or 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- bacon bits (to taste)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Cut broccoli into small pieces.
- Slice celery and green onions.
- Halve grapes.
- Toss all vegetables together.
- Add almonds and bacon bits.
- Pour dressing over veggies, fruit and nuts.
- Mix lightly.
- Sprinkles extra almonds over top of salad for appeal.
- Let set in refrigerator in a covered bowl for at least one hour.