Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Try experimenting with putting in some crushed pineapple in the bottom layer and not using as much Cool Whip. This came from Thinner Times. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- chocolate graham wafer pie crust
- 14 ounces 2% fage yogurt
- 4 serving sugar free banana cream pudding (1 package)
- 4 serving size sugar free vanilla pudding (1 package)
- 8 ounces lite Cool Whip (1 container)
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 2 medium size bananas
- sliced strawberry, to cover the top
- Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mix together the yogurt, pkg banana cream pudding, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1/2 container Cool Whip and Splenda to taste. Spoon mixture into pie crust. Slice bananas in a layer over the mixture.
- Mix vanilla pudding, milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract. Stir until the pudding has thickened. Fold in 1/2 container Cool Whip. Layer this over the bananas.
- Slice the strawberries and arrange on the top of the pie. Sprinkle with Splenda if desired.