Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is tried and true. It is ALWAYS a hit around the holidays or at a clam bake in the summer!
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) canschopped clams (Reserve Liquid)
- 3 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves, Minced
- Heat oil and butter. Add garlic and sauté. DO NOT BURN.
- Add salt, pepper, basil, oregano and reserved liquid from cans of clams.
- Add clams and parsley and serve over linguini.