Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
There are lots of asian salad recipes. This is one my sister-in-law always brings to family gatherings. This is the only one I've ever tried but I really like it. I'm guessing as to the ounce size of the cabbage. I don't have one handy and it wouldn't let me put just a bag in ingredients.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag cabbage, shredded
- 5 -6 green onions, sliced
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles, crushed, save the flavor packets
- 8 ounces cashews, pieces or 8 ounces sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- Mix first 4 ingredients together.
- Mix last 4 ingredients together mixing well.
- Add to cabbage mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.