Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
These are my fiancé's favorite nut bars--enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 1⁄2 cups butterscotch chips
- 3 1⁄2 ounces shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups condensed milk
- Melt butter and mix with graham cracker crumbs.
- Line the bottom of a 9x12-inch pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut and walnuts evenly over the crumb crust.
- Drizzle condensed milk over all.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Cool before cutting--refrigerate for 2 hours.