24 hrs 30 mins
It's Good to be Queen!'s Note:
My mother in-law's Christmas wasn't complete without these on the dessert table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Add 1 tsp of vinegar to the milk.
- 3Sift together the flour, baking powder & baking soda.
- 4Cream together brown sugar, sugar, crisco & egg.
- 5Now add the lemon extract and the vanilla to the milk.
- 6Add the flour and the milk (alternating each) to the creamed ingredients.
- 7Mix the ingredients until a firm ball forms.
- 8Chill cookie dough at least one hour.
- 9Roll out chilled dough and cut into the desired shapes with your favorite cookie cutters.
- 10Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- 11Let cool.
- 12Ice and decorate.
- 13***The amount of cookies varies pending the size cookie cutter you choose to use***.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bethal's Sugar Cookies Aka Cut-Out Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.8
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 88.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g