Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A family favorite
Make and share this Bethal's Rye Bread Dip With Dried Beef and Dill recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) packages dried beef, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dill
- If you prefer the dip not be salty, first rinse the dried beef & dry, prior to chopping it.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Refrigerate a few hours. However, it is better if it sits over night.