This came from Thinner Times. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 inches reduced calorie prepared graham cracker crusts
- 28 ounces fage total 2% Greek yogurt (4 - 7oz containers. You can use the 0% fat. It works too)
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 serving size sugar free instant lemon pudding (1 small box)
- 1/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 1/2 ounces sliced almonds
- 1Toast almonds in a dry frying pan over med heat. When done set aside. Be careful they don’t burn.
- 2Mix gently in a med. size bowl the yogurt, pudding, Splenda, vanilla extract, lemon extract and 2 cups blueberries.
- 3Spread yogurt mixture evenly into prepared pie crust.
- 4Garnish with 1 cup blueberries and almonds on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beth’s Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Pie
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.5
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 171.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant lemon pudding