Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Thinner Times. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
Make and share this Beth’s Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 9 inches reduced calorie prepared graham cracker crusts
- 28 ounces fage total 2% Greek yogurt (4 - 7oz containers. You can use the 0% fat. It works too)
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 serving size sugar free instant lemon pudding (1 small box)
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 1⁄2 ounces sliced almonds
- Toast almonds in a dry frying pan over med heat. When done set aside. Be careful they don’t burn.
- Mix gently in a med. size bowl the yogurt, pudding, Splenda, vanilla extract, lemon extract and 2 cups blueberries.
- Spread yogurt mixture evenly into prepared pie crust.
- Garnish with 1 cup blueberries and almonds on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.