Recipe by nascarmom
This recipe came from the livingproofministries.com blogspot of Beth Moore. One of her favorites. An often requested recipe in the Texas area..... Great for those potluck dinners that you want to make a great impression!
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese
- 2 (453.59 g) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract or 4.92 ml almond extract
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 118.29 ml cinnamon sugar (1/2 cup sugar with 1 Tablespoon cinnamon mixed)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 9x13 pan, unroll one can of crescent rolls and line them in the bottom of the pan.
- Mix together the sugar, cream cheese and extract.
- Spread over crescent rolls.
- Unroll the other can and place crescent rolls on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Pour one half cup of melted butter over the top and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.