Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from the livingproofministries.com blogspot of Beth Moore. One of her favorites. An often requested recipe in the Texas area..... Great for those potluck dinners that you want to make a great impression!
- In a 9x13 pan, unroll one can of crescent rolls and line them in the bottom of the pan.
- Mix together the sugar, cream cheese and extract.
- Spread over crescent rolls.
- Unroll the other can and place crescent rolls on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Pour one half cup of melted butter over the top and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This is delicious, and oh, so easy! I halved the recipe and baked in an 8 x 8 pan with excellent results.
5 Stars for this recipe and for Beth Moore!! She is an awesome woman of God! I recently fed this to a group of college students from other countries who were on a tour of Texas! They all loved it. Just FYI - You can make this with only one cream cheese and it still comes out good. Also, at my house it will only feed about 12 definately not 20!
I had these at a church potluck and just had to have the recipe. After a quick search and a trial test, this seems to be the same recipe! So yummy. And easy to whip up. I also cut the recipe in half and used an 8x8 pan. Worked perfectly.