Recipe by carolinerenee
A friend of mine made these up for us one night, she said they came from a concoction her late MIL used to make. They were soo good I asked if I had her permission to post the recipe, this is another simple dish that is out of this world!
- 453.59 g ground chuck
- 1.23 ml salt
- 29.58 ml ketchup
- 14.79 ml mustard
- 283.49 g can chicken gumbo soup
- 1 medium chopped onion
- sour cream
- hamburger bun
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground chuck and onion together and drain.
- Add the salt ketchup, mustard and chicken gumbo soup, stir together and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Spread a decent layer of Sour Cream on the top portion of the bun.
- Put as much of the filling as desired on bottom layer and put sandwich together.
- Get lots of napkins and enjoy.