A friend of mine made these up for us one night, she said they came from a concoction her late MIL used to make. They were soo good I asked if I had her permission to post the recipe, this is another simple dish that is out of this world!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground chuck and onion together and drain.
- 2Add the salt ketchup, mustard and chicken gumbo soup, stir together and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 3Spread a decent layer of Sour Cream on the top portion of the bun.
- 4Put as much of the filling as desired on bottom layer and put sandwich together.
- 5Get lots of napkins and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beth Austin's Soggy Bottom Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.1 mg
- Sodium 636.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 23.1 g