Recipe by carolinerenee
A friend of mine made these up for us one night, she said they came from a concoction her late MIL used to make. They were soo good I asked if I had her permission to post the recipe, this is another simple dish that is out of this world!
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken gumbo soup
- 1 medium chopped onion
- sour cream
- hamburger bun
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground chuck and onion together and drain.
- Add the salt ketchup, mustard and chicken gumbo soup, stir together and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Spread a decent layer of Sour Cream on the top portion of the bun.
- Put as much of the filling as desired on bottom layer and put sandwich together.
- Get lots of napkins and enjoy.