Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Everyone loves this when I take it to family events. I love it with meatloaf. It is so easy and great tasting!
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansdiced new potatoes
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans corn (I prefer one can white and one can yellow corn)
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (32 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions (I prefer cheese french fried onions)
- Cut the Velveeta into 1 inch cubes.
- Add all ingredients except half the french fried onions into a 3 quart casserole dish; mix well.
- Cook at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining onions for the last five minutes of cooking time.
This is absolutely scrumptious! I give it 5*! My husband would give it 10* if he could. I changed it a bit by using fresh potatoes, cubed and cooked, plus made it smaller. My husband is a bit hard to please, but he has commented on how good it was multiple times since we had it a few days ago. It's definately a keeper!