Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Recipe adapted from Kevin & Amanda's Best Chocolate Cake Ever. This one uses rum extract instead of vanilla and you top it with caramel or dulce de leche.
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix everything together except chocolate chips.
- Then add the chocolate chips inches [Batter will be thick].
- Pour into bundt cake pan. Bake according to devil's food cake directions for your size pan(s).
- Then check in 5 minute increments with a toothpick until done. I believe mine took around 40 minutes.
- Cool and then drizzle with caramel or dulce de leche.