Recipe by hottiecj
My very own super-duper easy and tasty version of chicken teriyaki. Using dark meat makes it taste like from the restaurant. Very versital-u can add just about any stir-fry veggie u can think of. You'll love it!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 -3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 lb fresh mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 0.5 (10 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets
- teriyaki sauce
- teriyaki sauce, baste & glaze sauce (look for Kikkomans)
- cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok.
- When oil is hot, fry chicken on med. heat until done.
- Add mushrooms and onions and fry 2-3 min more.
- Shake on teriyaki sauce to coat everything, stir-fry 1-2 min more.
- Add about 1/4 cup water and brocolli florets. cover and steam until broccoli is tender-crisp, stirring occasionaly (about 8 min.).
- Coat everything with the teriyaki Baste & Glaze Sauce and stir.
- Serve over hot rice and add more teriyaki sauce if desired.