1/1 Photo of Best Zucchini Brownies Ever
The zucchini make the brownies very moist and no one ever knows what the secret is to these brownies until you tell them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream sugar & margarine. Add eggs and vanilla.
- 2Add remaining ingredients. Stir in shredded zucchini last.
- 3Spread in a 13 x 9 greased pan. Sprinkle 1 cup chocolate chips on top along with 1 Tbls sugar.
- 4Bake @ 350 for 25 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Zucchini Brownies Ever
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.5
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 123.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g