Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Pioneer Woman made this on her TV show. It's delicious!
Make and share this Best Yogurt Parfait Ever recipe from Food.com.
- Pour the yogurt into a bowl (plain Greek yogurt is recommended, but any plain yogurt will do).
- Add the cream and vanilla, and with a whisk, carefully stir until combined.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the top of the yogurt mixture. Do not stir the yogurt mixture. Cover the bowl with foil or plastic wrap and tightly seal the edges. Place in the refrigerator for at least 20-30 minutes.
- When you are ready to serve, place a small handful of berries (or other fruit) into a bowl or cup. Without stirring the yogurt mixture, spoon some of the yogurt over the berries. There will be creamy areas and brown sugar areas. Repeat the layers, ending with berries on top.
- Note: I used raspberries and blueberries in the recipe, but strawberries and even peaches would work.
- Cooking time is chilling time.
- Recipe found on the food network.