Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
After months of tweaking and testing, my wife and I have come up with a batch of hot chocolate mix we cannot keep on the counter. It's a hodgepodge of this recipe and that with the added touch of NuStevia White Powder. For our standpoint it is as good as an all natural sugar substitute gets.
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 2 tablespoons stevia (recommend NuStevia White Powder)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package fat free sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Mix all ingredients by hand in a medium size bowl.
- Place 1 cup of mix into a food processor at a time and blend until a fine powder.
- Use approximately 2 Tablespoons to 8 oz. of hot water.
Today is a chilly and rainy day so I thought I would give this a try. It is soooo good and you would never know it is sugar free. Thanks so much for sharing it, Jerheis.
I tried this today and it is the absolute best hot chocolate I have ever tasted. My children loved it,too.