Recipe by WannaBChef
Easy! My entire family devours this everytime, even the picky eaters. I double the recipe so there are leftovers. Great for Thanksgiving leftover turkey.
Top Review by nkoprince08
This is a great wild rice soup. It tastes amazing and is very easy to make. We added mushrooms to ours, used 3 oz. American cheese, and 8 oz. rotisserie chicken...it was so good. I'm looking forward to making it again. Thanks for posting this great recipe!!
- 1⁄2 cup wild rice
- 4 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix (NOT Golden Onion)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄4 cup American cheese or 1⁄4 cup Velveeta cheese (2-3 slices)
- 1 -2 cup chicken or 1 -2 cup turkey, diced