Recipe by Cooker Man Dan
These are so good, got this recipe from my sister in law. My wife and I just love them. You can add blueberries or any other item to flavour as you desire.
Top Review by Baby Kato
These are great waffles, big, thick, tall, crisp, tender and chewy. They are so good. I enjoyed them very much, served with homemade mandrin vanilla syrup. This recipe made 8 waffles. Thank you so much for sharing this super recipe.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, baking powder & salt in large bowl.
- In another bowl mix egg yolks; add milk and oil.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and stir until just mixed.
- In separate bowl beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold egg whites into waffle mixture.
- When mixing wet to dry, mixture should be a bit lumpy.
- When folding in egg whites leave a few "fluffs" not mixed in completely.