Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best dip ever, I use it with veggie, chips, cracker it is even good on baked potatoes
- 78.07 ml fat free sour cream
- 158.51 ml light mayonnaise (use Hellman's)
- 4.92 ml dill weed
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml parsley
- 1 small onion
- Cut onion into very small pieces; put everything in a bowl and mix.
- You can add hot sauce or garlic power if you like.
Very tasty, simple dip. We added the suggested hot sauce and loved this with fresh veggies! Thanks ChrisD! Made for PAC Spring 2008.
What a great dip!
Bland - tasted like mayo. Must go save this dip for a party tomorrow. Will not make again.