Prep 7 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is so good that I make a bowl of this along with regular ranch for buffets and this one gets eaten up immediately by everyone. Perfect for a dip or salad dressing.
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened soymilk
- Whisk all ingredients together and chill before serving. Add a little more soy milk if you need to thin dressing.
Great vegan ranch dressing. If you omit the vegenaise and soy milk and replace it with non diary sour cream, Voila!! you have a great vegan ranch dip. Very versatile recipe.
I substituted silken tofu for the soy milk and it make an even thicker dip. Great for carrots, etc.
I was very happy to find this recipe. I hoped it would turnout.
It ceratinly did, I added some chopped chives for color. We all enjoyed this and I will be serving this again at the dinner table.