You would never guess that these are vegan! Creamy, garlicky deliciousness!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and dice red skin potatoes into 2" pieces (do not peel).
- 2Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with 2" of cold water. Add salt to water, allow to come to a boil over high heat. Once at full boil, reduce heat to low. Continue to cook for approximately 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- 3Drain potatoes for at least 5 minutes, making sure they are dry. While potatoes are draining, melt margarine over low heat. Add garlic, allowing to heat without browning.
- 4Once drained, place potatoes back into pot. Add the margarine and garlic mixture, nutmeg, white pepper, and salt to taste.
- 5Begin mashing mixture with a fork, and add vegan creamer and oat milk. Use more oat milk for lighter texture and less for thicker texture.
- 6(Creamer and milk may be substituted with other vegan dairy replacements).
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Vegan Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1176.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: