Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe was featured in an email today from the www.sparkrecipes.com website. Submitted by TRAINRIDER. "Light and fluffy, great for breakfast or a snack!"
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- Mist a loaf pan with oil.
- In a large bowl, mash the 3 bananas with a fork until mostly smooth.
- Add oil, and mix throughly.
- Add baking powder and dash of salt to the mixture, and stir.
- Add flour and sugar; stir until combined.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until top is lightly golden and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Enjoy this light fluffy banana bread right out of the oven, or after a few days.
- I like to spread applesauce and sprinkle cinnamon on top.