Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe was featured in an email today from the www.sparkrecipes.com website. Submitted by TRAINRIDER. "Light and fluffy, great for breakfast or a snack!"
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- Mist a loaf pan with oil.
- In a large bowl, mash the 3 bananas with a fork until mostly smooth.
- Add oil, and mix throughly.
- Add baking powder and dash of salt to the mixture, and stir.
- Add flour and sugar; stir until combined.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until top is lightly golden and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Enjoy this light fluffy banana bread right out of the oven, or after a few days.
- I like to spread applesauce and sprinkle cinnamon on top.