This recipe was featured in an email today from the www.sparkrecipes.com website. Submitted by TRAINRIDER. "Light and fluffy, great for breakfast or a snack!"
My Private Note
9 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- 2Mist a loaf pan with oil.
- 3In a large bowl, mash the 3 bananas with a fork until mostly smooth.
- 4Add oil, and mix throughly.
- 5Add baking powder and dash of salt to the mixture, and stir.
- 6Add flour and sugar; stir until combined.
- 7Pour batter into the loaf pan.
- 8Bake for 40 minutes, or until top is lightly golden and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Enjoy this light fluffy banana bread right out of the oven, or after a few days.
- 10I like to spread applesauce and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Vegan Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.8
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 52.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g