1/12 Photos of Best Twice-Baked Potatoes
Family favorite - tried and true - the only recipe we use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave (or bake in oven at 400 for 1hr) the potatoes until done.
- 2Allow to cool a bit.
- 3Slice about a 1" strip of the skin off the top of each potato.
- 4Carefully scoop out the pulp, placing in a large bowl, and leaving potato shells intact.
- 5Mash the potato pulp along with the margarine.
- 6Add milk, sour cream, cheese, salt and pepper; combining well.
- 7Spoon the mixture back into the potato shells, piling high.
- 8Top with the crumbled bacon or bacon bits.
- 9Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Twice-Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.5
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 621.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 9.9 g